Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Wittenberg University – B.S. Mathematics
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- YogaFit® – Teacher training certificates in YogaFit® Levels 1 & 2, Yoga for Seniors, and Yoga Anatomy and Alignment 1 & 2
- AFAA Group Exercise Instructor
- Balanced Athlete® Training – Level One
- Joint Friendly Fitness Classes
Background and Training Philosophy:
Becky retired in 2008 from a long, stressful career in business consulting to technology organizations. Transitioning into a post-retirement career in fitness and yoga has been a welcome change, and one that Becky considers as extremely enjoyable and fulfilling. Becky uses a caring and individualized approach to working with her clients and students, with particular attention to maintaining healthy alignment and movement patterns.
- Continuing education in the application of yoga for healing and stress management.
- Collecting and incorporating songs and choreography for fun exercise to music in her Tone, Balance & Stretch classes.
- Other interests include martial arts training in Hapkido and playing with her three grandsons in the mountains of WV.
- Flipping Master Ron during Hopkido training: Over and Over and Over and Over again……when she is the one who is supposed to being flipped.